Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 19" Tesla Slipstream / Split Spoke

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI older "Slipstream" 19 inch wheels were called "Silver Cyclone". They differ from the current "Slipstream" wheels with irregular spoke spacing and smaller rim... which I preferred on our 2015 P85D for our "winter" tires & wheels.

Attachments

• IMG_4137.JPG
    IMG_4137.JPG
    387.8 KB · Views: 60
80vExF5Xnejd84ak1
Have a set of 19" silver slipstream for sale. They were used on my car for about 300 miles before I switched them out for the 21" turbines. Wheels are in excellent condition, with only one really minor scratch on the surface of one wheel (probably about 1/4" long, shown in 3rd pic). Come with Goodyear in near brand new condition. Located in Brea area. Looking to get $1200.

Attachments

• SlipStream 1.JPG
    SlipStream 1.JPG
    368 KB · Views: 33
  • SlipStream 2.JPG
    SlipStream 2.JPG
    391.7 KB · Views: 43
  • SlipStream 3.JPG
    SlipStream 3.JPG
    301.9 KB · Views: 35