Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 19" Wheels for Winter in Rochester NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

dratifk

Model Y LR Seven Seater RED
Just Bought a P85 with 21" wheels with Performance tire which I'm reading won't be any good for winter. So i Need to start my search for a Winter Set. I placed an order for Rial Lagnos set but they are out of stock untill Jan.

I going to just wait for the Rial Luganos to get in stock on Tirerack.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Last edited:
Just Bought a P85 with 21" wheels with Performance tire which I'm reading won't be any good for winter. So i Need to start my search for a Winter Set. I placed an order for Rial Lagnos set but they are out of stock untill Jan.

If you have something Let me know via PM.

If you aren't picky about the look of the rims, the Tesla winter set may be in stock at the service center but it is also more expensive.

Why would anyone pay $4K from tesla? I'll just wait for the cyclones to come into stock at Tirerack for $2400 with TPMS
You said they were out of stock and didn't sound like you wanted to wait so was just trying to give you the other option. I did note it was more expensive. The reason why someone might pay more is Tesla won't mount non Tesla rims.