TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

WTB: 19" Wheels for Winter in Rochester NY

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by dratifk, Nov 15, 2013.

1. dratifk

dratifk Sorry Sold my *****

#1 dratifk, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
    Just Bought a P85 with 21" wheels with Performance tire which I'm reading won't be any good for winter. So i Need to start my search for a Winter Set. I placed an order for Rial Lagnos set but they are out of stock untill Jan.

I going to just wait for the Rial Luganos to get in stock on Tirerack.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

2. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

If you aren't picky about the look of the rims, the Tesla winter set may be in stock at the service center but it is also more expensive.

3. dratifk

Why would anyone pay $4K from tesla? I'll just wait for the cyclones to come into stock at Tirerack for $2400 with TPMS

4. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

You said they were out of stock and didn't sound like you wanted to wait so was just trying to give you the other option. I did note it was more expensive. The reason why someone might pay more is Tesla won't mount non Tesla rims.

5. dratifk

Good point. Thanks for pointing out the option. I'm willng to wait but also considering going with gunmetal color instead of silver and I'll get it by dec 6. So we will see.