Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB - 19" wheels/tires for the 90D - DC/MD/VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I've had my car now for a few weeks and have driven it ~400 miles. While the 21s are absolutely awesome, and it pains me to even think about removing them, I have to. With two kids in the car frequently, it's just common sense.

Once I procure 19s, the 21" silver turbines I have will be up for sale. I started a thread earlier about a trade for these, but the logistics are just difficult. It's easier to just buy 19s first and then think about selling.

Thanks.

That was quick.. i didnt even finish typing ' trade? '
:) Sometimes things just happen.

That said, my 21" silver turbines (SQUARE setup) with Michelin Super Sport tires will be up for sale as soon as the wheels/tires I bought get delivered.

In fact...I may actually throw up the tires that are coming with the 19" wheels for sale as well. These 19" wheels are coming with Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Acoustic tires (square setup again, all four are 245/45/19) that are essentially brand new, the wheels/tires were taken off of an Aug 2019 delivery S with < 100 miles on it.

s-l1600-30.jpg

s-l1600-33.jpg

I have kids...I don't need super performance tires, I drive like a ...well...a Dad of two kids. :)