Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 19 x 8.5 or 19 x 9 wheels for Performance Model 3 $2500 or less (also willing to trade 20'' Ubers)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Boourns

Mar 9, 2016
Dallas
I just picked up a performance 3 and would like to downsize the wheels to a 19 x 8.5 or 19 x 9 squared setup. Forged or rotary forged OK. Direct fit/plug and play strongly preferred. Don't want to mess with hub rings or spacers.

I will be selling my 20'' Uberturbines to offset the cost, so if you want to work out a trade I'd also be interested in that.

I'm selling my 19x8.5 TSportline TSS Wheels in Satin Grey with Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus II tires but I'm in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. A buddy of mine who lives in Dallas may be driving down at the end of the month. I might be able to give him the wheels when he drives back up to TX.

I just picked up a performance 3 and would like to downsize the wheels to a 19 x 8.5 or 19 x 9 squared setup. Forged or rotary forged OK. Direct fit/plug and play strongly preferred. Don't want to mess with hub rings or spacers.

I will be selling my 20'' Uberturbines to offset the cost, so if you want to work out a trade I'd also be interested in that.
I live in Dallas and would love to buy your Uberturbines! I just joined Tesla Motor Club and can’t figure out how to DM.

Please contact me or let me know how I can contact you. Thanks!