Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 20” Model 3 wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to buy Model 3 sport or performance 20” wheels for my DM model 3. I’m in New England specifically 06040. Shipping from coast to coast is quoted at $191 with greyhound shipping. Anywhere in between will be cheaper. Looking for wheels with or without tires.

I just got my m3 pup and would sell to you my 20" gray performance wheels if you were local. I hate having to ship large heavy items. It's too much trouble and things can go wrong during shipment. Good luck to you.

If you like Satin Black, I have a perfect set that can come off soon in case your buy falls through..

At your choosing I can do
-Just the wheels at $1,600 — Sensors not included.
-With a set of Michelin AS3+ (6K miles, on wheels now) for $2,600 —Sensors Included
-With a set of Michelin PS4S (OEM, 11K) for $2,500— Sensors Included
-Or with both sets of tires for $3,200 — Sensors included.

Shipping at buyer’s expense.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: anon125110