TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB 20” Winter wheel & tire set CHICAGO

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by VEGIM, Oct 31, 2019.

1. VEGIM

VEGIM Member

Looking for a set of 20” wheels and winter tires OR a set of tires that will fit on 20” silver wheels that come on the 19 XP.

located in Chicago

2. Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak Active Member

#2 Ostrichsak, Nov 5, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    Have you considered aftermarket? I see you're in Chicago so winters will be a concern which isn't the norm for the bulk of Tesla owners who tend to live in warmer climates. I shopped and researched a TON before I opted for a set of 19" Arachnid replicas from Tsportline and a set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ ultra high performance all-season tires. I wanted the best looking and performing (lightweight) wheel/tires combo for the money that I could run year 'round in the Front Range of Colorado w/o the need to swap back and forth several times a year. Just set it and forget it. I'm quite happy with my purchase and highly recommend them to others. I'd buy the same thing all over again if I had it to do over and I just may for our other Model S. Check out the Tsportline offerings and if you decide to order from them shoot me a private message for a referral code coupon to get $50 off your order.

Pictures for reference:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. VEGIM

VEGIM Member

I did look at these Tesla Model X 20

but $1200 for a used set vs $3800 for a new set ... all good. Winter isn’t that long. Tires have good tread left and are even, and they work.