Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 20” Winter wheel & tire set CHICAGO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you considered aftermarket? I see you're in Chicago so winters will be a concern which isn't the norm for the bulk of Tesla owners who tend to live in warmer climates. I shopped and researched a TON before I opted for a set of 19" Arachnid replicas from Tsportline and a set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ ultra high performance all-season tires. I wanted the best looking and performing (lightweight) wheel/tires combo for the money that I could run year 'round in the Front Range of Colorado w/o the need to swap back and forth several times a year. Just set it and forget it. I'm quite happy with my purchase and highly recommend them to others. I'd buy the same thing all over again if I had it to do over and I just may for our other Model S. Check out the Tsportline offerings and if you decide to order from them shoot me a private message for a referral code coupon to get $50 off your order.

Pictures for reference:
img_20190627_185903_389-jpg.424271

xgrt8E4r2YwAVoFoAJIUyiCRcRw27Wz_Tdopx9YJB8PsyByfsV8xLfUov92OFzeYh9DlAHtiG1CNurjZcLE52TI6brhc5tWFAt-YW7eCZia24KYWs1rKzcNEwykquGjBz2l6jFo8-2w=w2400

Last edited: