Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB 20" OEM Model X Base Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MJP.P3D-

Supporting Member
Apr 18, 2016
Texas
I'm interested in buying a set of four (4) OEM Model X 20" wheels. Preference is for new take-offs and 9.5" width for the rears but older take-offs and/or 10" rears would be welcome if in excellent shape. Thanks.

@NorthlineV Do you know the width of the rear wheels? Tesla has shipped both 9.5" and 10" on the X. As I plan to mount them on a Model S, I am interested in the wheels, center caps and TPMS only. Are you willing/able to sell the tires separately? If yes, I'd be willing to offer $1400 for the set (wheels/caps/TPMS x4). Thank you.

@md443 Interesting! Do you have a pic or two of the charcoal grey wheels you could post?

I will try to upload the pics for you. But if I'm correct from reading other Model S users who have mounted the 20" Slipstreams from a Model X, it's not the rear width that mattered but more so the offset. Take a look at a member Mike-415, he mounted the Slipstreams but I think he specifically was looking for the correct offsets so the wheels could fit.

Will post pics when I get a chance for you

Thanks @md443. I have exchanged a couple of messages with Mike-415 and learned a lot; he's clearly done his homework! I'd be interested in your new silver 20s (wheels/caps/TPMS) if you decide to sell. I'm also intrigued by your charcoal grey set. Do you know the spec on the greys? 35/40mm offset? Thanks.

I'm having a hard time uploading the pics for the charcoal grey wheels and we have a new born at home so not much time on our hands available. If you like you can email me at [email protected] and I will sent you the pics that way.

The grey wheels are 9.0" and 10.0" with both 35mm offsets

I think the Newer cars are now 35mm and 40 or 45mm offsets besides having the staggered widths.