TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: 20" Silver / Helix Wheels for Model X

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by robski, Oct 8, 2016.

1. robski

robski Member

I'm looking for a set of stock 20" wheels for my Model X. I'd prefer the Silver Wheels (I assume they're 20" Slipstreams) over the Helix but will take whatever comes. Thanks.

2. elmos_world

elmos_world Member

you can buy them on the tesla webstore

3. robski

robski Member

Actually, for whatever reason both Slipstream and Helix aren't available for purchase atm on the webstore. Plus there's now way I'm going to pay close to $6k (after taxes) for the Helix!

San Ramon? I'm in Danville :)

4. p85lover/owner

I have some for sale, how much are you wanting to pay?

5. robski

robski Member

Thanks but I was kinda looking for something local in the bay area...sorry bout that.