Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 20 uberturbines for M3LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys - I am from UK and these wheels are almost impossible to get hold of here so I am broadening my search (significantly).

I see them selling for circa $2.2 -$2.5k and honestly, even factoring in $500usd shipping, they are still better value than the very sparse uk offerings. The closest I can find is germany and they are more expensive than this picking this route.

If you are willing to package the wheels I will get DHL to handle the rest.

Looking for dark grey with TMPS for newer 2022 model.

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys - I am from UK and these wheels are almost impossible to get hold of here so I am broadening my search (significantly).

I see them selling for circa $2.2 -$2.5k and honestly, even factoring in $500usd shipping, they are still better value than the very sparse uk offerings. The closest I can find is germany and they are more expensive than this picking this route.

If you are willing to package the wheels I will get DHL to handle the rest.

Looking for dark grey with TMPS for newer 2022 model.

Thanks in advance.
I have a set for sale with no tires or TPMS for $1400. Located in Alabama, but I’m willing to cover the cost of packaging if you pay for shipping.

Attachments

• 9051FFF1-FC0B-43FF-8701-9D189B192B9C.jpeg
    9051FFF1-FC0B-43FF-8701-9D189B192B9C.jpeg
    774.5 KB · Views: 69