Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB 2013-14 Model S

darkhelmet7

Mar 27, 2018
Orange County, CA
Hello, looking to buy my first Tesla. I can wait for a Model 3, unless I find the right S.

Would prefer:
-Tech package
-Air Suspension
-Some Warranty leftover

AP or parking sensors would be a bonus.

Looking to spend less than $40k. In the LA/OC area.

Thanks!

iSpanglish

Aug 14, 2017
California
Not sure if it’s your cup of tea or price range, but have a fully loaded included 19 and 21 in wheels and parking sensors, cpo p85 model s, 2 yr bumper coverage and 8 yr coverage still active, asking 50k. I’m located in SoCal. Simply selling because job perspectives may have menon the road a lot more so looking Into autopilot.

darkhelmet7

Mar 27, 2018
Orange County, CA
Not sure if it’s your cup of tea or price range, but have a fully loaded included 19 and 21 in wheels and parking sensors, cpo p85 model s, 2 yr bumper coverage and 8 yr coverage still active, asking 50k. I’m located in SoCal. Simply selling because job perspectives may have menon the road a lot more so looking Into autopilot.

Thanks. A little high for me right now. $50k can get a nice CPO with AP1 right now.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC