Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB 2014-2015 Model S P85/P85D/P85+ w/ AP - $40k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am patiently waiting for one to show up within my max budget of $40k and know there will be some out there eventually (under 100k miles). If anyone is looking to make a quick and easy sell and has one with no accidents and a clean title, please message me! Must be a Performance and Autopilot enabled.

I have a 2014 p85+ with AP1 but it's more than 40K. If you can handle more than 40K, let's chat. It has upgraded interior (by Service Center) to Next Gen and Custom Bronze Arachnids (brand new a few weeks ago). Only 42K miles. Totally clean, no stories, Cali car. Title in hand! Extended warranty for another year as well...46K is my asking. (black/black)

20191110_143858.jpg
Got this 2014 P85D delivered last Saturday and have absolutely loved every second with it! I bought it from a gentleman selling it on this forum in California, and the entire transaction went very smooth. I paid $1300 for enclosed shipping from San Francisco to Austin, Texas, and was extremely happy with the shipping company.

View attachment 477789 Got this 2014 P85D delivered last Saturday and have absolutely loved every second with it! I bought it from a gentleman selling it on this forum in California, and the entire transaction went very smooth. I paid $1300 for enclosed shipping from San Francisco to Austin, Texas, and was extremely happy with the shipping company.

site unseen? I’ve noticed a lot for sale in Cali, but I am on the other coast . Looking for similar type of vehicle, no need for performance though. Patient for the right deal for both parties

site unseen? I’ve noticed a lot for sale in Cali, but I am on the other coast . Looking for similar type of vehicle, no need for performance though. Patient for the right deal for both parties
Yessir we did some facetime videos and chatted a few times in depth on the car's condition and service history, but never saw it in person until it was delivered. I would not completely write off buying one from out of state before ever seeing or test driving. Just feel out the buyer and most times I can tell if the car was well cared for and in good working condition. Good luck with your search and Merry Xmas!

May be putting my dark blue metallic 2015 P85D+ up for sale as a chance to nab a great deal on a raven P100D may be coming my way.

Fully loaded, all options but rear facing seat. Tabln interior.

Car had annual service in June of this year. No needs outside of brakes which were all done. Battery replaced late 2017 with a Rev 3 (if I'm not mistaken--would need to verify in paperwork) , as well as both motors since new.

Car has 96k (and climbing) but shows better than most cars with 1/3rd the mileage.

I would potentially be in the 40-ish range for a quick sale.