Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB 2014-2015 Model S with AP-1

Qbenjamin

Frugal But Classy!
Jan 7, 2017
Bravos
60’s are not hard to find, mine was on here for 3 months before it sold (although I turned down quite a few low ballers). People wait and try to haggle what’s already a good deal, and then you lose out.

Tes99

Jan 3, 2017
United States
help me find a good deal on and D configuration in my price range on 50K or less and i can assure you i will not wait or haggle
There was a CPO 70D that sold for $50,300 with autopilot and 4 yr warranty. 10 or so others sold for less than $55K. It's possible to find them just seems like it's been slow lately.

Toppatop55

~Life Is Good~
Feb 25, 2018
Connecticut
wow, that would have been perfect. the problem is that I can't monitor the forum 24/7 therefore I tent to miss out on those deals as they are quickly grabbed by others. if anyone comes across deals like that pease feel free to send the link on a PM.

Qbenjamin

Frugal But Classy!
Jan 7, 2017
Bravos
I'm looking for an S with AP for $40. Feel I'm going to have to look for a while to find something at that price and not have any major issues.
Only way you're going to get an S with AP for that price is high mileage or salvage. Maybe in another year the AP vehicles will be under $40K. I just sold my AP1 vehicle with 3 year CPO warranty for just over $48K (only had 26K miles on it). GLWYS.

Reactions: DanKC

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC