Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 2014+ Model S - Budget in lower 50's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can buy my June 2014 60 Model S, which has 50,155 miles. KBB states it's worth 47,500 (very good condition). Has center console, crystal quartz, LTE upgrade, and high gloss carbon fiber wing. I'll sell it 44K firm (with Carbon fiber rear diffuser). Be quick as I have 90D on order, delivery 24-Dec 31

PM me if interested has lien.

Last edited:
Can buy my June 2014 60 Model S, which has 50,155 miles. KBB states it's worth 47,500 (very good condition). Has center console, crystal quartz, LTE upgrade, and high gloss carbon fiber wing. I'll sell it 44K firm (with Carbon fiber rear diffuser). Be quick as I have 90D on order, delivery 24-Dec 31

Being that you just passed 50k miles, you're likely out of warranty unless you opted for the extended warranty.

Do you have the extended warranty..?