TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

WTB 2014 or 2015 85 w/ AP

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Peterwyu, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Peterwyu

Peterwyu New Member

Jul 19, 2015
    Cupertino, CA
    Looking for 2014, or 2015 S85 with the following options:
    · Tech Package w/ AP (required)
    · NextGen Seats (nice to have)
    · Active Air Suspension (nice to have)
    · Panoramic Roof (nice to have)
  2. DougH

DougH Active Member

May 8, 2015
    Did you see this one in Seattle?

85 kWh Model S P62221 | Tesla Motors
  3. JeffS

JeffS Member

Oct 7, 2015
    I just did this too. Looked for about 4 weeks. Found the one for me. It took a long time and I had to be ready to pounce when I found it. PM me if you want to know what I learned. We can go voice to voice...I still find that the best way to ask and answer questions. I learned a lot in my search and am happy to share if it is at all helpful to you.

I found an S85 with tech, autopilot matte obeche and lighting packages. Textile seats, no Pano, no air suspension. 12,000 miles when I picked it up. Ten months old Dec 2014 build.

They're out there. Just be read to move fast. I'm very pleased and 100% confident I picked the right one.
    The only thing I wish the car had is the next gen seats. I didn't want pano (leaks and squeaks and not my thing), and air suspension (never had one and never thought "if only I had air suspension"). So except for the next-gen seats, I got exactly what I wanted in one 3 colors (wanted dolphin gray, titanium or gray).