Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 2014 Tesla model S w/ autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EV-CPO Hunter

I used this tool alot when I was searching for my car. I wish he could have gotten some credit for the CPO purchase from Tesla. I also used teslainventory.com as it showed how much the discount was.

Based on your request there is a 85D 85 kWh Model S 5YJSA4H2XFFP55122 | Tesla

or a 85 85 kWh Model S 5YJSA1H11FF085367 | Tesla

When I purchased mine I dealt with Brent Seavey at Tesla he was fantastic

Brent Seavey | Pre-Owned Sales Advisor, Midwest/Central U.S.
1200 Old Skokie Valley Rd | Highland Park, IL 60035
w 847-579-0028 x 72102 / m 630-849-4233 | [email protected]

Hope this helps and good luck hunting for your car.

@sagarro. I am looking to have someone take over the remaining 2 years on my 2014 P85 lease. Nearly fully loaded with smart air, Auto pilot, sunroof, ultra high fidelity sound, performance grey interior, and 19" cyclone wheels, no rear seats. 33K left on the lease for ~890 a month (~890 because taxes will change depending on registration)

Not sure if your still looking or not but you can PM me. I've got a late Dec 2014 built Model S P85D with ludicrous. Autopilot, supercharging, premium interior, carbon fiber spoiler, all black in and out. Fully tinted and is a CPO and has 3 years and 9 months left in warranty. $85k - mileage is 28,800.

Let me know if your interested!

Not sure if your still looking or not but you can PM me. I've got a late Dec 2014 built Model S P85D with ludicrous. Autopilot, supercharging, premium interior, carbon fiber spoiler, all black in and out. Fully tinted and is a CPO and has 3 years and 9 months left in warranty. $85k - mileage is 28,800.

Let me know if your interested!

That's sounds like an awesome car but out of my price range.