Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wtb: 2015-2016 Black Model S 75d/85d/90d/70d With Sas.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As the title says. I'm looking to buy a 2015-2016 Black Model S 75D/85D/90D/70D with Smart Air Suspension. I like both pre- and post-facelift cars. Interior doesn't matter too much, as 90% of the interior configurations are pretty sweet. I'm slightly less interested in the 70D than the other three, mainly I'm attracted to it because of the price. The 90D is included here, although I doubt I'll find one in my price range. Looking to spend somewhere in the high 30k's to the mid 40k's, depending on the car. I'm at my wits end with these car sales websites, having a rough time finding what I'm after. So show me what you got! :D

Is the 90D that much more expensive than the 85D? How much was the Sas upgrade at time of purchase? I'm looking for something very similar to your criteria, along with free supercharging and autopilot. Performance mode would be a plus, but most I see have 21" tires which were pricey and really kills the range.