Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB - 2015/2016 Model S in Southern California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you look under Tesla For Sale here on TMC?

Want the best buy for you money? I would guess, yes. Select only a 2016 and look for one built after 10/16.
Build date is on a sticker on the left door opening. Its shown in the corner as mm/yy. If they can't take a picture to show you, move on to the next one.

You won't find it skipping. Make a list and save looking at the same ones twice.

Why only looking in So. Cal? Buying a used one will likely come with Free Supercharging. So find one you like, and you can make an adventure driving it home from UT, NV, AZ NM. WA OR. Might find a really good deal on a really good car too.

I have a 2017 Model S 75 for sale in Orange County. Midnight Silver exterior but I do have black leather interior, autopilot and already have CA carpool stickers. Bought the prepaid service when I took delivery in September of 2017 so car has been fully checked by Tesla service every 12,500 miles. One more service check left at just over 47,300 miles. Asking $45,000.
E420F7CF-69F1-4808-968F-0F2FE8D4E49B.jpeg
E420F7CF-69F1-4808-968F-0F2FE8D4E49B.jpeg

I have a P85D black interior black exterior fully loaded with arachnid rims 21" wheel, entire car ceramic coated, window tint, and still under warranty for another 8,000 miles. Location is Riverside or anywhere in the IE. If you are interested send me a message.

Reactions: Akikiki