Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: [2015-February 2021] Model X Sonic Carbon (Grey) 20-inch Slipstream Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tps5352

Supporting Member
I have a set of silver Slipstream wheels I may powder coat (as so many online used wheel businesses apparently do), but before I do I thought I would see if there is a good set of the original grey Tesla wheels sitting in someone's garage that they want to sell.
  • Located near Sacramento, California, USA.
  • Two Front Wheels -- Size: 20 x 9.0J +35MM; current Tesla Part Number: 1065200-02-B
  • Two Rear Wheels -- Size: 20 x 9.5J +40MM; Part Number: 1065204-02-B
  • Condition: Will consider both new (unused), seconds, and used wheels.
  • However, should have no curb rash, cracks, dents, chips, wear, gouges, or other signs of significant damage on inner and outer surfaces and on rims. (I saw one pair of rears that had been used in the front--extensive gouging around the inner rim from...what? Scary.)
  • Added desirable features: Matching (dark) Tesla OEM lug-nut covers, center caps, and TPMS air valves.
  • Wheels may come with or without tires (i.e., tires optional), but I don't actually need a set of tires.
  • Price dependent on condition and extras.
  • Thanks, but not interested in 22" and 19", or Turbine; Cyclone; Helix; Two-Tone; black, red, or other colors; Model X 2021 and later; and aftermarket wheels, sorry.
  • No rims that have been "plasti dipped" or (spray) painted, please.
  • Will consider reasonable trades, involving wheels (silver Slipstreams) and/or other Tesla parts (e.g., Gen 2 wall connectors) I currently have.
Please contact me by private message. Thanks.

Model X 20-inch Sonic Carbon (grey) Slipstream Wheels

Last edited: