TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB 2015 P85D or 85D

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by WISluggo, Jul 7, 2018.

1. WISluggo

WISluggo Member

after test driving a model three belonging to a member here, I am officially beginning my search. I live in WI which limits my ability to buy a CPO as the team in Chicago does not do a great job of communicating or having hours that work for my schedule.

That aside, I’m looking for a vehicle to be a daily driver. CPO vehicle would be ideal, or perhaps one eligible for the ESA. I’m also interested in the ultra high fidelity sound, subzero, and panoramic roof options. Black interior, and exterior color I’m not too picky about aside from white would be my least preferred option.

I’m not opposed to flying somewhere and driving a vehicle back, though I would prefer something east of the Mississippi

Thanks all!

2. SSedan

SSedan Member

I live near Appleton and in my limited fealide found Minneapolis to be good, longer drive but which city would you rather deal with?

3. stoneskid

stoneskid Member