Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 2016.5-2017 Model S P100D (consider P90D, or 2019+ raven performance)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the used market absorbing the fact that fully loaded 2020 and 2021 Model S Performance cars with 19" wheels are selling from Tesla for $~85k ( 2020 Model S | Tesla ).

I'm looking to be in the $5X,XXX range for a 2016.5-2017 P100D or in the $7X,XXX for a 2019+ Performance (raven).
Please take a screenshot of your trade-in estimate here ( Trade-in | Tesla ) and send it to me along with your asking price via private message.

Must haves:
glass roof (fixed or opening)
air suspension
Black or white seats (no tan)

Exterior Color preferences
Silver
White
Blue

Picture of current prices of cars with 250-750miles "new" from Tesla.

upload_2020-12-3_21-16-49.png

you should buy the $85k performance, thats a really good deal. i dont think anyones gonna sell you their raven performance for less than $85k unless they're really hurting and need money today. i think these are test drive cars though right? tesla loaned me a car for 2 days as a test drive, its probably one of these, so thats why they all have a bit of mileage on them. just know that i did abuse the one i got pretty hard though.