Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 2016.5+ Tesla Model S P100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for oddly specific 2016.5 Tesla P100D with a clean title no accidents on record. The main features I am looking for are Full Self Drive capability(paid for) and free unlimited super charging that is transferable for the life of the car. My understanding is that this would limit the production date to a few months late in 2016 and possibly the few months of 2017. Other features I would strongly prefer are the premium package, Ultra High Fidelity Sound, and 21" wheel. Open to any colour car but if it is the midnight silver metallic, it'd be a extra bonus. Can pay up to 70k with right specs and millage. Thank you

ok i'll bite, why do you need that specific model year
Did you read the post or just the title? They explain why exactly they want that year.

That said, OP I would highly suggest looking at a brand new LR+ Model S with the budget. Compare the difference in 0-60 times (minor difference that you will rarely take advantage of) along with the range difference (drastic in SO many ways that you'll experience every day) and ALL of the updates made to so many important areas of the car (also mostly items that will make enhance your ownership experience daily) and I think the LR+ at $70k is one insanely great deal. That's coming from someone who never advocates buying a new car of any brand or model. That brand new car will also have the latest hardware and we know how Tesla like to unlock certain features and performance increases on the newest cars. If there's some sort of range or other performance increase to be sent via software update it is far more likely to hit a car made in 2021 than 2016 based on past history. All that and nobody has drilled farts into the seats on the new one. lol

I appreciate OPs requirements. I plan to buy an X with the same criteria but with a specific color requirement. Have you searched EVCPO? Adding HW 2.0 will get you that production range for 2016. Not sure you can search for transferable supercharging in 2017s, or even if Tesla leaves it transferable when they resell cars.

Last edited:
I’m looking for the exact same thing, only black with white interior. I found one in Dallas, but it has been in an accident (looks to be rear end but nothing major). It has also been sold at auction and is on its 3rd owner. They say it still has free supercharging, but who knows if that will still be the case when registered with the new owner. It’s a shame because it is perfect besides those defects, and man are these hard to find.