Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Please check out the latest TMC Podcast (#13) where we discussed new Model Y launches, Tesla improving service, nationwide EV charging expansion, and viewer comments from previous episodes YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

WTB: 2020-2021 Long Range Plus Model S or X under 50K miles

Looking to buy a 2020-2021 Long Range Plus Model S or Model X. I don't really want a refresh S, I would prefer non-refresh. I would prefer the Model S, but would consider the Model X if the price is right.

I'm pretty flexible on the rest of the details, please message me if you are selling one!

r1200gs4ok

Jul 17, 2019
Irvine
Looking to buy a 2020-2021 Long Range Plus Model S or Model X. I don't really want a refresh S, I would prefer non-refresh. I would prefer the Model S, but would consider the Model X if the price is right.

I'm pretty flexible on the rest of the details, please message me if you are selling one!
you must be a car dealer......good luck in your search for that car at that price.....the 2021 new were over 100K and they dont come with free supercharging anymore and the Model X is $10-15K more than the S

• Disagree
Reactions: a.deodatus

r1200gs4ok

Jul 17, 2019
Irvine
you must be a car dealer......good luck in your search for that car at that price.....the 2021 new were over 100K and they dont come with free supercharging anymore and the Model X is $10-15K more than the S
good........

page1image1912164480

Customer
O K Upchurch III
r1200g s4ok @ icloud.com
Order Number Order payment
Order placed with electronically accepted terms
RN109677921 $100 10/22/2019
Descrip􏰁on Model S
Model S Long Range Plus
Pearl White Mul􏰁-Coat
19’’ Silver Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior with Dark Ash Wood Décor
Autopilot
Full Self-Driving Capability
Free Unlimited Supercharging
Price (USD) $75,000
Long Range $4,990 included
Black and White Premium Interior with Dark Ash Wood Décor $1,500
Full Self Drive$6,000
Motor Vehicle Order Agreement Vehicle Configura􏰀on
Price indicated does not include taxes and governmental fees, which will be calculated as your delivery date nears. You will be responsible for these addi􏰁onal taxes and fees.
Subtotal $87,490
Des􏰁na􏰁on and Documenta􏰁on Fee $1,200
Total $88,690

tax is 8.25% in Orange County.......total paid was ~$96,500........2021 new is over 106k......a used 2020 Model S will never be seen for $50k unless it has a totaled / salvage title......

someone looking for 1 car seems pretty ordinary.....but some one like you, advertising and looking for 10-15 cars is not ordinary.....thats why I think you are a car dealer......sorry if you dis-like it

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC