Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 2020-2021 Long Range Plus Model S or X under 50K miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to buy a 2020-2021 Long Range Plus Model S or Model X. I don't really want a refresh S, I would prefer non-refresh. I would prefer the Model S, but would consider the Model X if the price is right.

I'm pretty flexible on the rest of the details, please message me if you are selling one!

Looking to buy a 2020-2021 Long Range Plus Model S or Model X. I don't really want a refresh S, I would prefer non-refresh. I would prefer the Model S, but would consider the Model X if the price is right.

I'm pretty flexible on the rest of the details, please message me if you are selling one!
you must be a car dealer......good luck in your search for that car at that price.....the 2021 new were over 100K and they dont come with free supercharging anymore and the Model X is $10-15K more than the S

• Disagree
Reactions: a.deodatus
you must be a car dealer......good luck in your search for that car at that price.....the 2021 new were over 100K and they dont come with free supercharging anymore and the Model X is $10-15K more than the S
good........

page1image1912164480

Customer
O K Upchurch III
r1200g s4ok @ icloud.com
Order Number Order payment
Order placed with electronically accepted terms
RN109677921 $100 10/22/2019
Descrip􏰁on Model S
Model S Long Range Plus
Pearl White Mul􏰁-Coat
19’’ Silver Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior with Dark Ash Wood Décor
Autopilot
Full Self-Driving Capability
Free Unlimited Supercharging
Price (USD) $75,000
Long Range $4,990 included
Black and White Premium Interior with Dark Ash Wood Décor $1,500
Full Self Drive$6,000
Motor Vehicle Order Agreement Vehicle Configura􏰀on
Price indicated does not include taxes and governmental fees, which will be calculated as your delivery date nears. You will be responsible for these addi􏰁onal taxes and fees.
Subtotal $87,490
Des􏰁na􏰁on and Documenta􏰁on Fee $1,200
Total $88,690

tax is 8.25% in Orange County.......total paid was ~$96,500........2021 new is over 106k......a used 2020 Model S will never be seen for $50k unless it has a totaled / salvage title......

someone looking for 1 car seems pretty ordinary.....but some one like you, advertising and looking for 10-15 cars is not ordinary.....thats why I think you are a car dealer......sorry if you dis-like it