Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB - 2021+ Model S Wheels/Tires (All- Season)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a set of 19” Tempest (OEM) or 20” aftermarket (prefer something that is close to an OEM look). Ideally looking for All-Season tires, but I’d consider a winter tire package for the right price (i.e. i dont really want to swap tires each season). I’m located in Fort Mill, SC (just outside of Charlotte, NC)…local pickup in Southeast preferred, but shipping ok if total price makes sense. These are going on a 2021 Model S Plaid

Open to tires only, but I’d need a set of 295/30zr21 (rear) and 265/35zr21 (front) that fit the 21” Arachnid rims.

Looking for a set of 19” Tempest (OEM) or 20” aftermarket (prefer something that is close to an OEM look). Ideally looking for All-Season tires, but I’d consider a winter tire package for the right price (i.e. i dont really want to swap tires each season). I’m located in Fort Mill, SC (just outside of Charlotte, NC)…local pickup in Southeast preferred, but shipping ok if total price makes sense. These are going on a 2021 Model S Plaid

Open to tires only, but I’d need a set of 295/30zr21 (rear) and 265/35zr21 (front) that fit the 21” Arachnid rims.
Charlie:

Did you find your Tempest Set? I am looking to replace my set of Tempest wheels with Slipstream Carbon if I can find them. I have a new 2023 Model S with Tempest wheels. I am located on the coast of NC. I am waiting for the SC in Raleigh to get back to me with delivery and install dates.