Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 2021 or newer Model 3 Long Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for a 21 or newer Model 3 Long Range, would prefer blue, but willing to consider other colors. No preference on Autopilot/EA/FSD or interior color. Ok with higher mileage as long as price reflects it. Looking at the upper 30's for a budget. Let me know what you have. Located in Michigan, but willing to travel to come get it.

Not a 21 but here is my 2019 LR with Acceleration boost, Car is flawless, only hand washed ,ppf on front bumper, low miles (39k) and extended warranty through Tesla for Basic warranty till September 2024 and battery / drivetrain covered will 2027. Price is 41k
4E9FE86D-64ED-408C-891F-A52D3589AF4F.jpeg

Consider a 2020 P3? Great shape, details in thread:

It's in Ontario, Canada but I'm happy to work with you to get it across. Depending where you are in Michigan that might not be hard at all. The Detroit and Sault Ste Marie border are both pretty accessible.