Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 2022 Model X 22" Turbine wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All,

I recently took delivery of a 2022 Model X Plaid with 20" wheels. I am looking to buy or trade for the 22" Arachnid wheels that come on the refreshed Model X. I hope to purchase locally in California. I am also up for a trade+cash for anyone that wants the 20" wheels.

Hello All,

I recently took delivery of a 2022 Model X Plaid with 20" wheels. I am looking to buy or trade for the 22" Arachnid wheels that come on the refreshed Model X. I hope to purchase locally in California. I am also up for a trade+cash for anyone that wants the 20" wheels.
Were you able to find a trade? I take delivery of my X in 1-2 weeks and change my mind on the 22s. I would like the Cyberstreams instead. Let me know. Thanks.

Hello All,

Hi, I have the 22" arachnids for the model x for $2500 new in the sf bay area. Let me know if interested.
Mike