TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB 21” turbine (Black or Grey) wheels with tires for ‘16 Model S

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by KingAdrian, Nov 28, 2019.

1. KingAdrian

KingAdrian New Member

Can pick up anywhere in LA/Orange County/IE

2. Rewire

Rewire Member

Messaged you.

3. KingAdrian

KingAdrian New Member

For a strange reason I can’t reply to your message. Maybe because I’m viewing on my mobile.

Do you have images and est shipping fees to Los Angeles?

4. Rewire

Rewire Member

#4 Rewire, Dec 1, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    They are still on the car.

I'm pending buying new wheels and tires until I sell these. I can get you pictures in the morning when it's light out.

Looks like for ground shipping would be about $70 a tire for ground shipping, so around $300 total + whatever you're looking to pay for the wheels. Might be less though, that's just what the shipping calculator says...

I'll be leaving on the Pirelli Super Sports on them, but I'll deflate them to reduce the shipping weight. They were bought brand new last year so they have 25k of warranty left on them, I just derped and didn't realize they were summer tires when I bought them...now the snow has started and they drive like sh** so I need to grab some 20 inch wheels and some all seasons....

If you're dedicated to the sale, what we would have to do is you pay > I buy my new wheels and tires > they get shipped to me > I get the new wheels installed > box up the ones you bought > ship them to you.

So it would take like a week or so for them to get to you...

5. Ike00

Ike00 Member

I have a new set of 21" acracnids, blac . Mint condition. Located in Phoenix.

6. 13P85plus

13P85plus Member

Used set of staggered 21” turbines from a 2013, no tires, no TPMS, no center caps, slight ding on two of them. Silver, located in ABQ, NM.