Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 21-22 refresh MS 19” rims can trade 21” factory rims/tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Th3plug

LR MS RN1149, white\black, 19”, no FSD ordered5/1
Jul 11, 2021
Nyc
Listings
Taking delivery of a MS with 21s and need 19s factory rims for winter. I have tires already but can buy the tires too if they are in 1 piece with the rim. Dm me

Ican trade the 21s if you meet in NY or can ship if you ship me the 19s first so i can take the 21s off to ship to you. I would ask for a 2k payment too since the 21s are a 6500 package add on vs the 19s

Will buy 19s without a trade! Pelase dm

Taking delivery of a MS with 21s and need 19s factory rims for winter. I have tires already but can buy the tires too if they are in 1 piece with the rim. Dm me

Ican trade the 21s if you meet in NY or can ship if you ship me the 19s first so i can take the 21s off to ship to you. I would ask for a 2k payment too since the 21s are a 6500 package add on vs the 19s

Have a set of the 19’s with TPMS and tires mounted for sale

Definitely interested in doing this with you, but my EDD is 5/9-6/6 with an RN1152 reservation for Texas. If you are willing to wait, we could work out a deal.

Sent you a PM. I'm close to the city.