TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB 21" Arachnids

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Parris, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Parris

Parris Member

Looking to buy Arachnids SoCal Burbank area. $2,500 is my max and I have the cash in-hand.

(looking for a brand new setup preferably to be installed at the local SC in Burbank.) Has to be complete with TPMS and all.

2. Parris

Parris Member

Still looking

3. Parris

Parris Member

4. ebrand

ebrand Member

Could give you mine for 3000, 200 less than I just listed them for. Would ship from Cincinnati service center this week is desired. They are silver, brand new.

5. Parris

Parris Member

Thanks but I’m seeing them go as low as $2700 so I’ll just wait. I’m not in a hurry!

6. Parris

Parris Member

Bump.

Still in the market. Has to be brand new, never mounted, center caps, tpms gen2 etc etc the whole nine yards.

Local only, LA area. Will not send money via paypal or anything. Cash only.

7. Nexisone

Nexisone Member

if interested I have silver arachnid set (x4) plus center caps. New never mounted and flawless. and I may be able to meet you somewhere in between.
    You'd only need to buy tires any that you choose and anything is softer than the Michelin super sport pilots.

are you interested