Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB 21" Arachnids

Parris

Sep 12, 2017
Hollywood
Looking to buy Arachnids SoCal Burbank area. $2,500 is my max and I have the cash in-hand.

(looking for a brand new setup preferably to be installed at the local SC in Burbank.) Has to be complete with TPMS and all.

ebrand

Sep 21, 2017
Louisville, KY
Could give you mine for 3000, 200 less than I just listed them for. Would ship from Cincinnati service center this week is desired. They are silver, brand new.

Parris

Sep 12, 2017
Hollywood
Bump.

Still in the market. Has to be brand new, never mounted, center caps, tpms gen2 etc etc the whole nine yards.

Local only, LA area. Will not send money via paypal or anything. Cash only.

Nexisone

Apr 13, 2018
San Diego, California
if interested I have silver arachnid set (x4) plus center caps. New never mounted and flawless. and I may be able to meet you somewhere in between.
You'd only need to buy tires any that you choose and anything is softer than the Michelin super sport pilots.

are you interested

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC