TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Wtb: 21" blades wanted with tires for 40kwh

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by jbini1, Nov 9, 2013.

1. jbini1

jbini1 Member

#1 jbini1, Nov 9, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
    Hello i am looking for any color 21" blades and tires. Staggered would be best but if not its ok. I have 19s from my 40kwh IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SWAP? IF NOT ILL KEEP FOR ROLLERS.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

[email protected]
    joey
    831 212 6188

2. tdiggity

tdiggity Member

If you're interested in silver 21" with <150mile Michelin ps2's, pm me. I'm in San Jose

3. GDH

GDH Banned

I just bought a set from this guy. The link is for the staggard set. Price is high but I am sure you can get him down. Faster shipper as well!

Tesla Model s Factory Original 21 Performance Plus Grey Wheels | eBay

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tesla-Model-S-Factory-OEM-Original-21-Performance-Wheels-Tires-/231090887076?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item35ce1719a4&vxp=mtr

4. jbini1

jbini1 Member

Those ones are from t sport line and they want top dollar for them. I'm not trying to pay extra just looking for a deal and not picky on color.

5. GDH

GDH Banned

Elie is a great guy and a quick responder, all you have to do is ask for a lower price.

6. jbini1

jbini1 Member

Thanks to all. I got a set and am super stoked thanks!!!