Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Wtb 21 inch oem silver turbine wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for 21 inch silver OEM turbine wheels, or both wheels and tires. Need to be located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I have a set available this Friday for

4 - 21 silver turbine rim
4 - center caps
4 - TPMS sensors
4 - continental tires

Probably can drive another 4-5k or more on the tires. One rim has a little rash because the tire changer scratched it.

Email me at [email protected] if interested. Live in San Jose. Asking $3,100 OBO.

Rims-1.jpg
Rims-a.jpg
Rims-b.jpg
Rims-c.jpg
Rims-d.jpg
Rims-2.jpg

Pics for those that are interested.

One has a slight scuff mark... but easily repairable and IMO not too noticeable.
Rims-e.jpg

The fronts have roughly 15k miles while the rears have about 10k. I had to change a pair since I had an unrepairable flat. I will be getting the wheels back from the shop on Friday and can take pictures of the tires. But when I last saw them, seem to have plenty of tread. All highway miles from San Jose to Sacramento.