Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 21" OEM wheels silver or grey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a set of used, but great condition, 21" OEM turbine wheels, silver or grey, set of 4, non-staggered preferred but not a must. Would also be great to include center caps, and older version tpms. I am in the DC area. Thanks.

i will buy them for 2200 with out tires , i currently have the 19" wheels would the TPMS fit the 21 or should i buy new one and reprogram them?
:rolleyes:
considering its going overseas shipping is going to be high and i can get them picked up from you directly

Yes. The TPMS will fit. In fact, I used my 19" TPMS for these wheels. The service center did the whole thing, so, it was done right.

PM me to work this out.