Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 21x8.5 Silver Turbine wheel(s)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for at least one orig 21x8.5 silver turbine wheel for my 2012 P85 in "very good" condition. Can accept minor rash if the price is right. If you have multiples in "excellent" condition (no rash) I might take up to 4. No knock offs please. NorCal location.

have y'all checked ebay? Last year I cracked one of my grey turbines and got a brand new replacement on ebay for under $300
Just checked and see lots of remanufactured. The crack in my wheel is so small, it would never show up in an eBay photo. How do you know you’re getting a good quality wheel? Obviously will check seller reputation, but what else?

Any idea what a new turbine costs from Tesla?

Update for me... I was in a time crunch and rolled the dice on a remanufactured OEM rim on eBay. Per the seller, it just had curb rash that was corrected. Of course, there's no way to validate that, but I went with it. Discount mounted and balanced it for me. After a week on it, so far so good!