TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: 22” Black Turbines for Model X

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by sparkles, Jul 22, 2018.

1. sparkles

sparkles Member

Looking to purchase a set of referral Model X 22” Onyx Turbine Wheels with Tires and sensors. It would be preferable to have the referral prize be transferred over, so I can just take the car in to the service center to receive them, but willing to consider local pickup in the Los Angeles area.
    I would like to pay around $3,500. Please PM me. Thank you!

2. sparkles

sparkles Member

Bump. Willing to pay up for a simple straight-forward local Los Angeles deal. Thanks!

3. JoLee

JoLee Member

I have a set in really good condition, with only minor scratches and tires that are almost new. They also come with TPMS sensors. Located in LA area. asking $2700 if picked up.

IMG_7530.JPG IMG_7531.JPG IMG_7532.JPG IMG_7533.JPG IMG_7534.JPG IMG_7535.JPG

4. JoLee

JoLee Member

Pics of tires

IMG_7536.JPG IMG_7537.JPG IMG_7538.JPG IMG_7539.JPG IMG_7540.JPG IMG_7541.JPG IMG_7542.JPG IMG_7543.JPG

5. Markk993

Markk993 Member

i have that referral prize you are looking for... I can click and send them to whatever service center you want...Brand new... EXACTLY what you are looking for...

PM me if you are interested...

6. sparkles

sparkles Member

Markk993 and JoLee. PM’s sent. Thanks

7. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

How much do you want?

8. Markk993

Markk993 Member

9. sparkles

sparkles Member

Thanks for replying everyone. I made a deal with Markk993 for his referral set.
    Thanks again