Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 22" Black rims - or trade for my 20"+ cash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LONG SHOT:

I am looking to buy 22" black Onyx model X rims (with or without TPMS, Tires, etc). I can buy all cash, or trade for a set of 20" model x rims (has tires/TPMS/center caps) or 19" Model s 5 spoke rims (has tires/TPMS/center caps). I am in Minnesota, and would prefer something somewhat local, but shipping can be figured out if need be.

Looking for a set of 20's as a 2nd set for my MX. So if you don't get any takers and decide to sell the set of 20's, let me know. Also, I have an extra full set of tires for the 22's so if you get a set of 22" wheels and need tires let me know if you want to work something out on the 20's.

Reactions: rekoh