Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 22" MX Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Howdy,

I'll be taking delivery of my new MX in a couple of weeks and am interested in purchasing the 22" Wheels. Please send me your offers, I would prefer the referral link to have them shipped to my SC (in Houston) for installation but will also consider a private sale and shipping if the price is right.

I have a new set in black with tires for $4500.

Attachments

• 20180926_225243.jpg
    20180926_225243.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 63
I should have a referral code soon, my last delivery was over 2 months ago so I assume it’ll show up on my loot box soon, once it does it will be up for sale. Will be black 22” turbines for the model x, will ship it to you to be installed brand new for $4500. Pm me if interested