Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: 22" OEM wheels and tires for Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Prefer pickup in Southern CA, AZ, Vegas or ABQ.

Thanks

The Model X P100D i'm getting comes with 22" onyx wheels, but i'm ok with 20" wheels.

I assume I will take delivery in the next 14 days. The option is priced at $5,500, but if someone trades me for brand new base 20" wheels, I'll do it for $4,500. If they aren't brand new, i'll do it for the full $5,500.

I'm in SoCal.

Soon, I'd like to trade my 22" black rims for 20" + cash. Located in Maryland, I am taking delivery of an inventory model X with the black 22"s late this week or next week, so they should be in excellent condition.

Same. New X coming Saturday and it was an inventory so I couldn't get the 22s so they will be like new. Would you be willing to ship? How much would you want?

I also have a set of 22" Model X turbine wheels & tires from the referral program available. I haven't chosen the color yet, and I don't know if Tesla will allow me to have it delivered the buyer's local SC, but I'm in Hawaii. If Tesla won't allow me to ship to another SC, then buyer will also pay shipping.

All reasonable offers considered. Thanks!