Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: All weather floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

I ordered a brand new Raven Model X. I live in upstate NY and we get a lot of snow and salt. I want a nice set of floor mats to protect the floor. I normally get Husky or Weathertech in all of my cars. I am wondering what experienced owners suggest but also if any of you have a set for sale.

Thanks!

I have had weathertech in every vehicle I've owned for years, and have them in my Model S. They fit ok in the S, but are so rigid that the edges and corners tend not to lay flat on the carpet over time.

I wanted to try something different so I just ordered the Tesla ones for my X. Will let you know how they fit.

• Love
Reactions: jimbo69ny
I have had weathertech in every vehicle I've owned for years, and have them in my Model S. They fit ok in the S, but are so rigid that the edges and corners tend not to lay flat on the carpet over time.

I wanted to try something different so I just ordered the Tesla ones for my X. Will let you know how they fit.
Thank you! That’s exactly what I was thinking too. I’ve always liked the weathertech mats but I see the same thing. I too and hoping that the Tesla version is better.

Reactions: jewilson2
Thank you! That’s exactly what I was thinking too. I’ve always liked the weathertech mats but I see the same thing. I too and hoping that the Tesla version is better.

DCGOO is right. There's not much difference in the Tesla all weather mats and the WeatherTech. I wouldn't say they are ugly, but I'm accustomed to these mats in my vehicle.

Quick List.....

Pros (in priority order)
Large velcro pads on the underside of the mat keep them from sliding. Once you have them positioned...they are stuck.
Tesla Model X logo vs. the big WT logo
Fit pretty good

Cons
Same rigidity as WT mats, and as a result they do not lay 100% flat in every corner

• Informative
Reactions: jerseygirl18
Hey guys,

I ordered a brand new Raven Model X. I live in upstate NY and we get a lot of snow and salt. I want a nice set of floor mats to protect the floor. I normally get Husky or Weathertech in all of my cars. I am wondering what experienced owners suggest but also if any of you have a set for sale.

Thanks!
Hey guys,

Thanks!
OMG..i hope it's not to late telling you this...i went with the 3D maxpiders...they are gorgeous..as far as all weather mats go!! Fit fine and go with the bulk appointments in the car! They are really stunning ..not ugly plastic crap

Reactions: Jimmy 1