TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

WTB: Any Roadster

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by DeedWest, Jan 26, 2017.

1. DeedWest

DeedWest 2010 Roadster 2.0 - VIN 523

Hello! I am searching for (another) Roadster. I regularly keep up with used car sites, and I have not located the right car of those currently listed on major sites & eBay, so I'm hoping to locate something here. If you are entertaining the idea of selling your Roadster, I would love to hear from you!

I have owned two Roadsters, so I am open to all options / colors (although my favorites are Electric Blue, Lightning Green & Very Orange). I would be happy to fly out to your location in person, and purchase ASAP.

Please contact me directly at deedwest@yahoo.com, or by PM here on TMC. Thank you!

2. hmmm

hmmm Member

3. DeedWest

DeedWest 2010 Roadster 2.0 - VIN 523

@hmmm - Unfortunately as I mentioned in my first post, I've already thoroughly checked out all of the current cars listed on major sites. These are included in that list, but it's the thought that counts. Thank you regardless!!! :)

4. hmmm

hmmm Member

Ha. I didn't think Shift was that we'll known (yet), but then again this site tends to attract folks that are a bit more into cars than average. Good luck!

• Like x 1