Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Black Model X Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for a full set of black MX wheels. 20s without tires are preferable, but we are open to 20-22" sizes with or without tires. Willing to cover shipping. Also willing to trade my existing 20" Slipstreams plus cash for the deal.

Located in Salt Lake City.

I'm in Allentown, Pa. Wheels are off now (I switched back to silver).

These came with the car when I bought it used. I assume they're dipped because I don't think gloss black 20" slipstreams were ever offered from the factory. They are OEM wheels with the Telsa logo stamped inside. Black center caps included. No tires.

I hope to find time this weekend to clean them up and snap some pics for a "for sale" post. I plan to ask $750 for the set.

Attachments

• IMG_2607.jpeg
    IMG_2607.jpeg
    612.2 KB · Views: 51