TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB black or gray tesla PDC rings

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by DucaTinus, Dec 29, 2019.

1. DucaTinus

DucaTinus Member

Or an adress where to buy these little rubber rings......
    Can not order them here in Europe

I need 12 gray pieces to replaye my white rings 20191229_134550_resized.jpg 20191229_134553_resized.jpg 20191229_134553_resized.jpg

2. EVJunkie

EVJunkie Member

Have you tried the closest service center? They should be able to get them pretty easily.

3. DucaTinus

DucaTinus Member

If it was this easy it would have been fixed for 2 months :)
    Asked the tesla SEC, "we can not order this sir". No other sollution offered sadly
    No searching the big chinese marketplace for rubber rings.

Can you asked your tesla Sec if it can be ordered in the US? That would be a big help for me