TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: Black wall charger

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by jet44, Sep 21, 2019.

1. jet44

jet44 Member

Does anyone know where to get the gloss black wall charger? Website is sold out apparently.

2. mxthunder

mxthunder Member

Hey I’ve got a brand new one (box was opened) that I’m selling if you’re still looking for it.

3. -DA3

-DA3 Member

Where in FL? and how much? have a plug or need hardwired?

4. mxthunder

mxthunder Member

It’s brand new so I believe it needs to be hardwired. It’s the long 24ft cable version. I’m in north Tampa area. Would like $600 for it.
    Thanks.

Attached Files:

• Disagree x 2
  5. jerseygirl18

jerseygirl18 jersey girl

happened to me I checked back after someone on forum suggested hard to get if you haven't taken delivery of car yet. I checked back said it was for a gift...VIOLA it appeared available KEEP TRYING. I was also told the SC always has them/$550 all the time

• Like x 1