Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Corded Mobile Charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is
Yeah but I already have a 14-50 outlet. No installation charges with the corded mobile connector.
It is really easy to replace the outlet with the wall charger, assuming you have enough cable length in the outlet to reach the connectors at the wall connector. I did it myself a couple of times, from the wall connector to the outlet and from the outlet to the wall connector.

Reactions: Tulipo
I understand. Since the wires have been run it is very low cost to swap out with a wall connector and you get to keep the mobile connector in the car for when you need it.
It is

It is really easy to replace the outlet with the wall charger, assuming you have enough cable length in the outlet to reach the connectors at the wall connector. I did it myself a couple of times, from the wall connector to the outlet and from the outlet to the wall connector.
Okay you guys convinced me. I’m going to look into installing the wall connector. Thanks guys