Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Dual Motor Emblem

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really like this one since it is in a foam block that aligns the lettering. Your choice to use (or not) the Performance red underline. This is in matte black. Since I debadged my Model Y of all chrome and replaced with black logos and lettering, I’m not sure where to get the original chrome.

Reactions: Gbee
Looking for Dual Motor emblem which will be taken off my Model Y. If anyone can direct me to a website or is selling one please let me know
I have one laying around that's never been applied... and that I'll likely never use. DM me an offer if interested:
IMG_1759.jpeg