Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Dual Motor with AP in California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the market for a dual motor MS or MX car with AP. Must have a clean California title and be a private party sale. Must not have black interior or exterior and should qualify for the extended service agreement. I'm watching everyday and hoping to make a deal soon. Solid roof, 19" wheels are OK. Textile seats are a minus. Tech Package a plus. These cars start in the $50K range and go up. I'm saving more each month, the values are coming down each month, and I hope to make a deal within 6 months. I'm also open to paying $2k above on a Tesla trade-in and getting a loan if necessary. Cars like this do come available, but are snatched up real quickly. Thanks for the help obtaining my dream.