TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

WTB: Front and/or Back Tesla T Emblem

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by sickfox, Jan 31, 2015.

1. sickfox

sickfox Member

Hello - I am looking to purchase a front T emblem and back T emblem. The new ones cost an arm and a leg and I'm being cheap right now! :tongue:

So if you have both or one or the other that's collecting dust, please sell them to me. :smile:

Thanks,
    Harold

2. cgiGuy

cgiGuy Active Member

3. sickfox

sickfox Member

cgi, thank you.

4. cgiGuy

cgiGuy Active Member

#4 cgiGuy, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    Not sure if it's any cheaper than from Tesla, but I saw it on eBay and thought of your post.

Good luck.

5. sandpiper

sandpiper Active Member

So, I'm assuming that these get stolen off of parked cars?

6. cgiGuy

cgiGuy Active Member

I wondered about that, too. But there's no telling.

Having taken off my front T to put the lighted T under it, I can tell you it's not super-easy. More time than a thief would want to spend taking something off a car that's only going to make them $35. Unlike snapping a hood ornament off.

Of course, I guess they don't care if a screwdriver scratches the car in the process, either..

7. sandpiper

sandpiper Active Member

Yep. And never under-estimate the lengths that a drunk teenager with kleptomaniac tendencies will go to steal something... anything... just for the fun. The $35 is just a bonus.

8. DanielBerkley

DanielBerkley New Member

Hello guys and gals, some related items here