Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Gen 2 HPWC Wall Connector/Charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello friends,

My Gen 2 HPWC took a lightening strike and didn't make it, along with a whole household of other appliances! So...that just happened. I would buy a Gen 3 to replace it, but here's my dilemma; it's on a 100A circuit and the 24' whip just reaches the car without hanging like a clothes line. If I got the Gen 3 I'd have to downsize the breaker and feeders as well as relocate the charger to an undesirable place in the garage just to be able to reach the car without it being completely suspended in the air when connected.

I'm looking for a:
  • WC,NA,1P,200-277V~,80A,HW,LNG
  • P/N: 1050067-01

My preference would be:
  • Gen 2 (Mandatory)
  • 24' Cable (I have a 24' whip and could replace an 8' if needed)
  • Black Face-plate (Not required, I'd take any color at this point)
If anyone has one setting around that they wouldn't mind letting go of, I'd like to hear from you!

Thanks!
Gen2LostItsSmds.jpg

As you probably already know these are once again (and probably this 2nd time) discontinued. The 3rd party prices are going to start climbing again as the supply dwindles and demand picks up. Hopefully you find something soon as the prices are sure to eclipse the $1k mark again shortly.

Free bump.

Hello friends,

My Gen 2 HPWC took a lightening strike and didn't make it, along with a whole household of other appliances! So...that just happened. I would buy a Gen 3 to replace it, but here's my dilemma; it's on a 100A circuit and the 24' whip just reaches the car without hanging like a clothes line. If I got the Gen 3 I'd have to downsize the breaker and feeders as well as relocate the charger to an undesirable place in the garage just to be able to reach the car without it being completely suspended in the air when connected.

I'm looking for a:
  • WC,NA,1P,200-277V~,80A,HW,LNG
  • P/N: 1050067-01

My preference would be:
  • Gen 2 (Mandatory)
  • 24' Cable (I have a 24' whip and could replace an 8' if needed)
  • Black Face-plate (Not required, I'd take any color at this point)
If anyone has one setting around that they wouldn't mind letting go of, I'd like to hear from you!

Thanks!
View attachment 575532
I just moved and have a silver 24' gen2 which I haven't put up yet because I can't find the low profile bracket. I would consider going to a gen3 because an 8' cable would be plenty for me.

Where are you located? I'm in Knoxville TN.

Alternatively if you are interested in selling the low profile bracket for your broken charger, please let me know.

Last edited:
I just moved and have a silver 24' gen2 which I haven't put up yet because I can't find the low profile bracket. I would consider going to a gen3 because an 8' cable would be plenty for me.

Where are you located? I'm in Knoxville TN.

Alternatively if you are interested in selling the low profile bracket for your broken charger, please let me know.