Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB GEN-2 NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 Adapter ASAP

ash6105

Mar 2, 2021
Ohio
i am in desperate need and Tesla is not giving me a delivery date. Charging on 120v and using more then I can charge and i live in a rural area So I have limited access to chargers and No supercharges! I will be will to pay for overnight. Please let me know thanks!!

MorrisonHiker

S 100D 2021.4.12
Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
I don't think 5-60 exists. Did you mean 6-50?

Also, Tesla doesn't make a 14-60 adapter for the mobile connector. Did you mean 14-50? If you really need 14-60, EVSE Adapters does have a 14-60 adapter for the gen 2 mobile connector: NEMA 14-60 Adapter for Tesla Model S/X/3/Y Gen 2 – EVSE Adapters

EVSE Adapters has nearly every adapter you can think of. We've bought a few items from them over the years and have been happy with our purchases.

MorrisonHiker

S 100D 2021.4.12
Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
If you click the Report link at the bottom of your post, a Moderator should be able to change the thread title for you. 6-50 and 14-50 are pretty standard, so there's more chance someone here would have one for sale, maybe for cheaper than EVSEAdapters.com.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC