TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: Glass moveable roof with legs (4)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Stunt822, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Stunt822

Stunt822 Member

#1 Stunt822, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    sorry for dublicate, after holiday amnesia:)
    but requirest is still actual

2. BLTD.Global

BLTD.Global New Member

I have 3 used Movable Glass Roofs. I'm not sure I still have a full set of legs for them but if your interested I'll head over to our used parts storage facility and see if we still have them.

The first Movable Glass Roof is in great condition with only a few minor marks and scratches on the metal. THe glass is in excellent condition. The other two Movable Glass Roofs have some cosmetic scratches rust and dings in the metal. All three are 100% free of chips ding or cracks in the glass. All imperfections are cosmetic in nature only and do not affect the placement or use of the Glass Roof.

We also have used OEM parts for the following:

Movable Glass Roof
    Windshields
    Front and back driver and passenger side OEM glass.
    Front drivers side and passenger side Tan seat backs including seatbelts.
    Tesla Navigation System replacement Navigation Screens and assorted replacement parts.\
    Steering Assembly.

And a lot more....

Please don't hesitate to let me know what parts you're in need of. Chances are fairly good that I might have it, can possible get it, already have it coming in, or at least point you in the right direction.

Happy Parts Hunting!