Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: hip strikers for RFS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking to buy the hip strikers for the rear facing seats, the strikers for the second generation rear node

Part number:
1013626-00-D (left)
1013629-00-D (right)

I asked Tesla but they seem to have trouble to order them...

I bought rfs from someone who had the first gen strikers (same part number but ends with a B) so i would also be willing to trade them for the second gen.

Thanks

Yes, Tesla finally got them for me last week!... first gen is 00-B and second gen is 00-D.

They gave me a big discount because of the time it took to get them at least!

If i remember correctly, cars manufactured after november 2014 are second gen... with a search here you can find the answer

Good luck

Hi, anyone has the 2nd gen hip stikers for sale? Also i am looking for bolts and power lliftgate switch (with c pillar panel) to install the 3rd row seats. Thanks in advance!

Part numbers:
1013626-00-D Left
1013629-00-D Right
6008902-00-A Power switch
1016335-00-A C-pillar
1014747-00-A Bolts for strikers (4)
1022449-00-A Bolts for the seats (2)
2006869-00-A Nut (2)

1st gen cars can accept either striker, 2nd gen can only accept 2nd gen strikers. That’s what they told me when I ordered my gen 1 strikers and install paraphernalia.

I don't think this is true, my car is December 2013, however maybe I have a second gen RFS. It's cloth/pleather, the strikers I ordered appear to be the incorrect ones as they stick out too far for the seat to open completely. I'll have to verify what strikers I have.

I don't think this is true, my car is December 2013, however maybe I have a second gen RFS. It's cloth/pleather, the strikers I ordered appear to be the incorrect ones as they stick out too far for the seat to open completely. I'll have to verify what strikers I have.
Hi,
I think the "first gen" RFS are cloth and leather (combined) and the "second gen" are just cloth.
For your reference, here are all part numbers (page 2) to verify the hip strikers: https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2016/SB-10081820-5448.pdf
Thanks,
Roman

Cool.

Recommend you call the service center. That’s what they told me and I purchase the parts and installed just fine.

I do have Gen 1 seats with Gen 1 strikers. The strikers are the only thing that seemed to change. He told me the seats were interchangeable and my car could accept either 1 or 2 strikers... but new can only accept Gen 2.

Best of luck.

also recommend you order these parts from the service center, I also had no problem ordering them. Also can confirm second generation are the fabric/mesh seats - I did all this myself, two most difficult issues - the Rear bumper reinforcement (critical for safety) and the latches that catch the seats when they are up. Again, all ordered from local SC.

@TonyT I believe I have the same issue, were you able to resolve? I have a 2013 as well and just bought a RFS from a 2016 MS with the 2nd Gen strikers (00D). Does anyone know what the difference is between striker Gen 1 and Gen2?
If anybody wants to exchange their Gen1 for my Gen2 striker, pm me. I am located in San Diego.

I’m also having trouble finding these through Tesla service. Any leads on these used or new.

1013626-00-D - ASY - HIP STRIKER LH

1013629-00-D - ASY - HIP STRIKER RH
I’m also having trouble finding these through service center. Any leads on used ones.

Try the online chat, ask them to get you the number for the closest service center that will ship parts. Tell them yours won’t do it. Bellevue wa service center ordered it all and shipped it to me, I dealt directly with their parts department. They gave me the incorrect strikers like many of you have, but at least they were a pair so I was able to trade with another forum member to get the correct strikers. If/when you order specify which exact part number you need, they seem to be unaware that they aren’t interchangeable.

I am looking to buy the hip strikers for the rear facing seats, the strikers for the second generation rear node

Part number:
1013626-00-D (left)
1013629-00-D (right)

I asked Tesla but they seem to have trouble to order them...

I bought rfs from someone who had the first gen strikers (same part number but ends with a B) so i would also be willing to trade them for the second gen.

Thanks
Do you still have these Hip strikers?

If anybody has gen1 or gen2 hip strikers please let me know! Willing to pay top $ - just bought RFS but it didn't come with these and Tesla Service says they don't carry this part anymore, so its basically paperweight now :(